Thread: XFD Lessers

Default XFD Lessers

Does anyone have pics of the Xfd lessers yet?

2. Default

I got one her I will take a picture as soon as I get my honey do list done.
    Scott Rumble

Wad Wizard Pro Staff

Any of you guys know the suggested retail of these? Do they come with a slotted bag? Do they come as a set of six or 4?

Not sure on the retail, They come with slotted bags and are in 6's if i remember right.
    Nick Peckman

They will come in a 6 pack (3 standard feeders, 2 actives with one short and one curved head, and 1 sentry) and a 6 slot bag for $279.99 at Cabelas. The price should be around there in most retail.
    Thomas Thiele
    South Dakota
    Dakota Decoy Field Staff

Making air travel safe, one goose at a time....

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    They will come in a 6 pack (3 standard feeders, 2 actives with one short and one curved head, and 1 sentry) and a 6 slot bag for $279.99 at Cabelas. The price should be around there in most retail.
    You sure you're talking about the lessers or the regular sized? Cabelas has the regulars for $279 as well then
    http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa....form23&Go.x=0

It'd be strange to have the lessers and regular sized ones priced exactly the same. I have yet to see the lessers listed anywhere online.

Fixer those are for the full bodies. He misquoted, they will be in a six pack. 1 sentry 2 actives and three feeders..retail will be around 199 a half dozen.
    Ricky Hart

Dakota Decoy Staff Development

Scott,that would be great if you could.Been wanting to get some but would like to see them first.

My bad, it was the full bodies, for some reason that is what I thought we were talking about. Sorry for the confusion. Guess I was in a hurry to head out scouting.....

The only place I have heard of them being online is the regfugerat website - http://www.refugerat.com/partner-pro...a-goose-decoys which was posted on the other forum. They are doing the pre-order thing right now
    Last edited by Big T; 08-31-2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: add more
    Thomas Thiele
    South Dakota
    Dakota Decoy Field Staff

Making air travel safe, one goose at a time....