Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: New Speck Calls

  1. #1

    Default New Speck Calls

    I have two, new in package, Riceland Custom Calls, polly Speck calls.

    I use this call exclusively now. It is the best speck call I've heard. I love them so much I tell All my friends about them.

    www.ricelandcustomcalls.com

    Price is $65 plus shipping.

    I am selling them for Riceland Custom Calls, so I have them at regular price. You can also purchase them directly from the company. I don't make a profit so it doesn't matter to me.
    Brent Sawyer

    Louisiana

    Specklebelly Nation

    Sawyer Consulting LLC
    Management for Recreation and Hunting Properties

  2. #2

    Wink

    How much for acrylic or the wood calls they sound like the redbone

  3. #3

    Default

    Acrylics and wood calls are $150. They actually had more competitors blowing the RCC's place in the world championship in Texas than the Redbones. Both are good calls. My friend makes the RCC so I buy from him.
    Brent Sawyer

    Louisiana

    Specklebelly Nation

    Sawyer Consulting LLC
    Management for Recreation and Hunting Properties

  4. #4

    Wink

    Pm me and see if I cant get my hands on one and well they do murmers?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BSawyer View Post
    Acrylics and wood calls are $150. They actually had more competitors blowing the RCC's place in the world championship in Texas than the Redbones. Both are good calls. My friend makes the RCC so I buy from him.
    Hey ya,

    Been wondering about the scratch myself. You got an mp3 sound file? If you do, please email it.

    Looking to understand if we can get a sound like this out of them:

    http://refugerat.com/partner-product...y-goose-decoys

    I think it's two specks per day down there, is that right?

  6. #6

    Default

    Here are their sound files.

    http://www.ricelandcustomcalls.com/S...oose_Calls.php

    Here in Louisiana we get 2 per day. We have to work hard for them too.
    Brent Sawyer

    Louisiana

    Specklebelly Nation

    Sawyer Consulting LLC
    Management for Recreation and Hunting Properties

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BSawyer View Post
    Here are their sound files.

    http://www.ricelandcustomcalls.com/S...oose_Calls.php

    Here in Louisiana we get 2 per day. We have to work hard for them too.
    Thanks for that. How many specks making it to LA now?

  8. #8

    Default

    I started hearing our first reports last week. There aren't many, but a few have made it.
    Brent Sawyer

    Louisiana

    Specklebelly Nation

    Sawyer Consulting LLC
    Management for Recreation and Hunting Properties

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BSawyer View Post
    I started hearing our first reports last week. There aren't many, but a few have made it.
    10-4, I wasn't clear. How many thousands of specks are expected to migrate to LA this year?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bonham, Texas
    Posts
    21

    Default Rcc

    Bill Daniels is an awesome guy! I love the RCC speck calls.
    Andrew Shelley

    Dakota Decoy Field Staff
    GK Calls Pro Staff
    Honk Quack Bang Pro Staff

    www.duks-r-us.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •